Friday, May 11, 2012

I am soooooo excited to show you all this do!  I have seen it on Pinterest and have wanted to learn how to do this one and finally last week I figured it out!  I think this do is soooooo cute to do with curly hair.
My little brother kept saying I looked like a Greek so in his honor I will call this the....

Grecian Updo


My hair is about shoulder length so if you have longer hair you may have to find out a different way to put your hair up in the back.  But what I did was loosely gather my hair at the nape of my neck and folded it up.  Giving it a twist or two, and bobby pinning it in place.  I like leaving a few curls hanging down in front but that is up to you and what style you like.


Then I took a really long ribbon and secured one end under my neck and secured it with a bobby.  Then wrapped it around my head twice and secured the other end with another bobby that crossed the first one for security.


And that's it!  You could also use a scarf for a different look!
Well, hope this works for you!  Let me know what you think!  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment